Just something i've been thinking about a bit...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

While I'm sitting here downloading a Megadeth concert from japan last month, a weird thought entered my mind. We all know that downloading studio albums and such is "illegal", but what about bootlegs of live performances?

Wordlife

dude also sitting here DLing that live performance as well, I wonder the same thing. But this would be on the ass of the guy who somehow got the copy or as in the guy who fucking recorded the show in general ya know

Airfixx

Aye... If you shit in the woods it doesn't make a sound. :shifty:

Bootlegs are illegal full stop. Downloaded or otherwise. The artists and/or lables generally own the 'publishing' rights to the songs AND the studio recordings.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I was wondering who gave you the douche-y red rep so I looked and find myself unsurprised.

Wrestling Station

I was wondering who gave you the douche-y red rep so I looked and find myself unsurprised.
lmazzo.gif

Airfixx

^but essentially what about live performances?

As previously said... "recordings AND the songs"

...'The song' is the piece of music the band are playing at said gig and is subject to the same publishing and copywrite laws.