Just realised.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I thought you were gonna say "I just realized... that CM Punk is the best user on WF YO!"

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
With Santino being US Champion now, RAW doesn't have a mid-card title at all?

Santino is the assistant to the GM of SmackDown.

NO Santino is still on the Raw Roster just like Zack was whne he was the assistant to the GM of SmackDown!

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Crayo said:
But effectively he's more active on SmackDown than RAW, let's face it, he's a SmackDown star.

Do you really believe that?

Do you really believe a star that over w/the crowd will be moved to Blue with the title on purpose?

It isn't happening. He may appear on Blue, particularly through Mania, but after that he's going back to Red

Johnny1

Jobber
Reaction score
I don't think they need it. The show is big enough with Rocky, Cena, Trips, HBK, CM Punk, Chris Jericho, and all of them. Besides, it's a supershow now, so they are gonna defend it there a lot.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Johnny said:
I don't think they need it. The show is big enough with Rocky, Cena, Trips, HBK, CM Punk, Chris Jericho, and all of them. Besides, it's a supershow now, so they are gonna defend it there a lot.

The championship is never defended though. Jack Swagger appeared what, twice as a champion? Once at EC randomly and then when he lost (oh and his tag team match). I'd rather a mid-card that's relevant than HHH taking up 20 minutes of air time every week, but that's just me.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Santino's still on the Raw roster according to WWE.com

And Rock/HHH got over 2 hours of screentime this week.
Supershow > Raw Recaps

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's annoying as hell. The most annoying part is how their promo lacked any real content. It was 20 minutes of pauses, no reactions, and then an announcement. Could have easily fit in a 5 minute slot.

WMD

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Crayo, your expectations must be exceptionally high because we all know the WWE never looks ahead. I guess they'll just continue the brand split idea.

Reaction score
Forgot that he's the assistant to GM of SD. Maybe he won't be after Johnny's team wins. Then Otunga will be the assistant.