Just one of those... days?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
aXv09K2_700b.jpg

I don't know why I found this so funny, but I did. :dawg:

Sorry for the LQ shpit post. :okay:

• Haha
Reactions: Jeremiah

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
That first pic is gonna give me nightmares. Cant unsee what has been seen. *My Eyes...aaaagh!*

Jeremiah

The Artiste
Reaction score
@Yellow Power Ranger I do know a married couple who are 1st cousins, and in high school there was a brother and sister who had to leave school because they started sleeping together, and bragged about it. Let's just say, they were picked on relentlessly.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I hv no comment on that because I KNOW that kind of stuff is true. That is just wrong on so many levels.

Jeremiah

The Artiste
Reaction score
as shady as this may sound, people judge me for how I live, but can be okay with sleeping with a sibling? Yeah, that makes perfect sense. haha

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Not only that But I've seen ppl get judged just by how they look. And thats not very nice. Its like the old saying goes "Never judge a Book by its cover" "Its whats on the Inside the counts/Matters"

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Not only that But I've seen ppl get judged just by how they look. And thats not very nice. Its like the old saying goes "Never judge a Book by its cover, Its whats on the side the counts/Matters.
I don't remember the second part of the saying, funnily enough...

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
as shady as this may sound, people judge me for how I live, but can be okay with sleeping with a sibling? Yeah, that makes perfect sense. haha

Very few people look at this as okay (sleeping with family members). What scares me is that people are okay with promoting obesity and alcoholism. Making eating horrible food look like a good time and alcohol as the only means of entertainment for adults.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
They add so many chemicals to fast food (Fun Fact 101: Did u know that there is actually cow poop in the burger thats being eaten? Its true and ITS MADE FROM A COW! Of course there would be) that most ppl dnt care. Without realizing it, Those chemicals will cause Cancer in the long run. Especially in ppl who are in the category of obesity.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Very few people look at this as okay (sleeping with family members). What scares me is that people are okay with promoting obesity and alcoholism. Making eating horrible food look like a good time and alcohol as the only means of entertainment for adults.

Well people make money off of fat people and alcoholics. Incest is just an odd taboo in today's society.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well people make money off of fat people and alcoholics. Incest is just an odd taboo in today's society.

Well I know that. I still think it is sad that no one cares it is happening. I don't drink myself so maybe that is why it triggers me lol