Just for fun your favorite Looney Toon ever

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Your favorite Looney Toon

• Bugs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daffy

• Tazz

• Marvin Martian

• Road Runner

• Wile E Coyote

• Sylvester

• Tweety

• Either Speedy Gonzales, Pepe Le Pew, Foghorn Leghorn

• Elmer Fudd

• Other

• Total voters
Reaction score
I found some classic Looney Toon clips on my On Demand cable. It got me to thinking I like some of the cartoons my son watches, but you just can't beat the classics. Who is your favorite Looney Toon, and why do you identify with him?

MikeRaw

Can't say I've watched more than maybe,, 5 episodes, in my life time. I guess I'll go with Bugs. TBH, it's the only one I know enough about.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Daffy FTW.

I still remember the time Cartoon Network had there own superbowl type thing for Cartoons and Daffy won against Bugs....Was awesome

PeepShow

I'll add in the winner, aka Elmer Fudd since you didn't.

EDIT- :lmao No Porky either.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Wile E. Coyote. Got him tatted on my arm. Always hated the damn bastards that get away (Bugs, Tweety, and Roadrunner). But Wile E. is my favorite because he'd always get the worst of the worst, and still come back for more trying to get some food. Resiliency and dedication at their finest.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I'll go with Sylvester, but Taz, Marvin the Martian, Pepe Le Pew, and Gossamer are RIGHT behind him. And I know everyone's going to say "Who's Gossamer?" So, I'll show you.

gossamer.jpg

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Tazz is my favorite. I don't know how I got into him all of a sudden cause Bugs use to be my favorite, But a couple summers ago, I found my self buying a Tazz beach towel, a Tazz mug, got one of those tattoos that stay on you for a long time of Tazz, list goes on. I still have my old Tazz stuff animals from when I was younger. One of them is Tazz in his Space Jam Jersey.

Reaction score
I'll go with Sylvester, but Taz, Marvin the Martian, Pepe Le Pew, and Gossamer are RIGHT behind him. And I know everyone's going to say "Who's Gossamer?" So, I'll show you.

gossamer.jpg

Oooooh I never knew that monster had a name. I thought he was just Monster...he's funny I like him. "PEEOOPPLEEE!!! ARRGHHHH!!"

Enigma22

Reaction score
i always liked the road runner :arrow_2: