Just bought WWE 2K19

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Havent played a wrestling game since Raw vs Smackdown waaay back in 05 or 06. Just got my X box One and its first game i bought. Its downloading now, any info or advice about anything in this game anyone would like to share?

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
It's the same game the past 5 years.

Since you haven't played one in many years, you'll probably enjoy it.

Crash

Reaction score
Career mode is pretty fun I gotta admit, but aside from that it's almost the same game as 2K18. Still enjoyable, there are some good improvements but also some stupid stuff, for example you can't import tag teams to the Universe mode. I hope they fix that in 2K20.

Reactions: Death Walker

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I played it after years of not playing and I did enjoy it. I think the highlights are Career mode, which may be a season mode more or less since its main story is about "one year," with the post-game if you will, as well the creative suits are very in depth and very very fun to make characters. Like, I made an entire thread related to making CAWs and you can create a variety of characters, the arenas once you get good at, can be pretty cool, then titantrons, etc.

Universe mode is decent in concept, but I always find myself resetting it multiple times. However, it can be a decent time-waster. As well, matches tend to be pretty good as a whole and I think is the best its been for the game's attempts at creating a Simulation engine with some room for arcade-ish moves with the Payback features.

Reactions: Crash