Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Ehhhhh me pass. I like the originals. I am old school with certain movies and don't like the remakes, even if they look prettier.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Ehhhhh me pass. I like the originals. I am old school with certain movies and don't like the remakes, even if they look prettier.

giphy.gif

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
And we have Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
Joey has a food that is called that. lolol

As for the OP, not big on Chris Pratt either as an actor. Feel like he is overrated. So yeah, it looks good and all but eh. It takes a lot for me to want to see a movie these days.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Pirates of the Caribbean is just gonna have to wait. This one is more important. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue: Lol.
New or Old... I DNT CARE.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
First of all... this is not a REMAKE! These are sequels to the original trilogy... a second trilogy as it is.

Thus with that being said... they should be viewed as they add to the story and the world that is Jurassic Park.

*stomps off unhappy with people calling sequels remakes*

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
First of all... this is not a REMAKE! These are sequels to the original trilogy... a second trilogy as it is.

Thus with that being said... they should be viewed as they add to the story and the world that is Jurassic Park.

*stomps off unhappy with people calling sequels remakes*
200.gif

Quote me so the gif shows. lol

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Joey has a food that is called that.
Ozzy Man uses that phrase every once in a while...

Does Joey like his Winner Winner Chicken Dinner?

As for the OP, not big on Chris Pratt either as an actor. Feel like he is overrated. So yeah, it looks good and all but eh. It takes a lot for me to want to see a movie these days.
A fair call Snake...I'm not angry...I'm just disappointed...

Hear, Hear! Well said Kev...