Junior Dos Santos Gives Update On His Knee

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
UFC heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos is in for a lengthy rehab process after suffering a torn knee ligament before his victory over Cain Velasquez earlier this year. Dos Santos recently underwent surgery, and gave an update on his status through his Twitter account.

"I'm feeling great about my knee it's almost 100% now I just need to restore my confidence and I'll be better than ever," dos Santos wrote.

"Cigano" also wrote that he is on his way to Las Vegas, which is the site of Friday night's UFC 141 card that will see Brock Lesnar face Alistair Overeem in a bout to determine the next contender to dos Santos. UFC 141 will begin at the old start time of 10 p.m. ET.

Deuce

Reaction score
Can't wait to see this guy return fully healed, he has always impressed me in his fights.