Judgement Day Poster for BTB

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

I've most likely changed plans so this probably isn't a spoiler.

JudgementDayPoster.png

Lubay

Reaction score
The Judgment Day logo isn't fully readable (Kind of blends in with what looks like dirt at the bottom.), but still not too bad. Other than that, I really like the overall look and theme. Nice job.

seX-Power

It all looks pretty good except for the Judgment Day logo and most of the bottom half of the poster, that dirty rocky effect thing just looks a little weird to me.

Kizza

Bottom half and the clouds kill this. Like, it looks just simple, with Evolution pic blending into the renders looks fine, the gold colouring suits, but the bottom half is horrible, the logo is close to unreadable and I have no idea what happened in the bottom right corner. The clouds coming in from the side are a decent idea, but the clouds are all blurry for some reason. 6/10.

Wrestling Station

also you used an old psd for Batista (which wont suit the recent pictures of the today looks of the 3 superstars).
Also, you need to have different opacity between bkg and main psds. Its wrong to have everything at the same level of clearance.