JR praises Daniel Bryan, calling him one of the most valuable guys on the roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Does Daniel Bryan ever have a bad night? Bad match? Bad promo? He certainly hasn't that I can recall. WWE is lucky to have Bryan on their roster and the two entities have formed an amazing fit when, in the early part of Bryan's WWE tenure, I'm sure that some thought the relationship wouldn't last. Now Daniel Bryan is one of WWE's most valuable assets. He's a dream for management to have on their roster. No one that I can recall in recent years has improved their verbal skills and overall on air persona as Daniel Bryan.

Plus, never disregard just how legit, physically tough Daniel Bryan is.

Bryan's match with Sheamus on Raw was outstanding and rugged. Loved it.

If anyone can be considered an authority figure on talent and wrestling it is JR. I suggest reading the entire blog since it was a great read.

Source

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Bryan is awesome indeed, and besides his amazing talent, consistency, and everything, he's got an incredible personality as well. Won't complain about anything.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Agree with everything, he would have the title round his waist right now if Vince had any sense.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
It's true :true:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
i want bryan to have old hair and his white attire thingy back