Josh Matthews' heel turn?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score

That was from this week's Smackdown. Does that seem like a heel turn to you or just random rant from Matthews? Would be nice to finally have a heel commentator.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
If he continues to act this sort of way in the upcoming weeks, I'll consider it a slow transition into a heel turn. But this is just one segment and I wouldn't call it a heel turn in the slightest. Just a face commentator being impressed by the recent dominance of a heel and thus the certainty of them winning the big one (which could refer to a title or just a big match, like if they went up against Taker's streak.)

That Stone Cold thing was yet another knock at JR. That's exactly the way Vince mocked him on-screen last June lol.

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
A heel turn would be a good way to give him some relevance. Maybe he could be bumped up to a PPV occasionally?

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
JBl always cheers for heels.