Jorge Rivera, UFC On Versus 6 Update, Fedor Vs. Henderson Talk On 106.7 The Fan's MMA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Live streaming video by Ustream

We're back, live and local this week. We'll get into UFC 133 and a whole lot more. Remember, our time slot is Sundays 9 to 11 p.m. ET. First things first: have you seen the MMA Nation tab on BloodyElbow.com? It's got everything you could possibly need to connect with the show including this important info:

How to Listen

How to Interact

Today on "MMA Nation" we'll start the show off by catching up with UFC 133's Jorge Rivera. Rivera is set to take on Alessio Sakara. We'll talk about that match up, life after fighting Michael Bisping at UFC 127 and more.

We'll also talk recent fight card updates, most notably, the addition of a bantamweight title fight between champion Dominick Cruz and challenger Demetrious Johnson at UFC on Versus 6 in Washington, D.C. I'll explain why it's a win-win for everyone even if serious challenges remain.

We'll also talk and take predictions for Fedor Emelianenko vs. Dan Henderson, which is less than a week away.

I'll also tease a major announcement that's coming on Tuesday.

Of course, we'll also be taking all of YOUR calls. It's toll free anywhere in North America, so don't be shy.

"MMA Nation" will air tonight 9:00 p.m. ET to 11:00 p.m. ET on 106.7 The Fan. To listen live over the Internet, go to The Fan's website and click "Listen Live".

Be sure to follow me on Twitter: @MMANation. Email here.

Talk to you then.