Jonathan Snowden talks to Fedor Emelianenko about his upcoming bout with Dan Henderso

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
5431891133_2e26332389_o.jpg
Jonathan Snowden talks to Fedor Emelianenko about his upcoming bout with Dan Henderson.
Money quote: ""I did speak of retiring and it was said in haste," Fedor admits. "Two mistakes in a row can not be coincidence. I do not want to allow a third, which is why I thought about departing from the sport. But then I discussed the situation with my coaches and spiritual father when I got home. After this I was absolutely sure that it is not the time for retirement and I must continue to fight. Now I'm training and preparing for the next battle with Dan Henderson."

"I've drawn conclusions on what areas of my training need work and what to pay attention to in training and in battle," Emelianenko said. "This time I have trained in Holland, in Russia and again at the training camp in Holland. I work with people who are the best in their disciplines and are focused on preparing me for the battle with Dan Henderson...Training for a fight is never easy regardless of the opponent. I train and prepare for every contest the same so I can compete to the best of my abilities."