Jon Jones: Trust Me, Rashad Evans Has No Chin At All

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Jon Jones will have his hands full this weekend at UFC 140 when he faces Lyoto Machida but during in an interview this week he took a few minutes to discuss the recently announced match up between Phil Davis and Rashad Evans.

Jones picked who he felt would win the fight but also took a quick shot at his former training partners chin:

"(Rashad Evans vs. Phil Davis at UFC On Fox 2 on Jan 26, 2012) is an interesting fight. I'll go with Rashad because of the experience factor. But Phil Davis can win more than he realizes, he has to be comfortable striking. I won't say too much because I have my own ideas on how to beat Rashad, but, I don't think Rashad has a chin at all. Trust me Rashad does not have chin. But it will be a closer fight that people will realize."

Sure we all remember this famous Knockout of Rashad, by the hands of Machida

15186238d2165d42ddd30366f78b4e8c28989297.jpeg

I'm starting to love this little feud between Rashad and Jones, and i love Machida but i really do hope we get to see Rashad and Jones fight for the title.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Can't wait for these two to face off although it may not happen as Davis will be a tough opponent for Evans. I still don't think that either guy will be able to beat Jones anyway so it doesn't really matter who wins but it would be nice if Jones could shut Rashad up.