Jon Fitch Plans To Have 30 More Fights

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
UFC Welterweight contender Jon Fitch spoke with Fight Day this week from San Jose, Ca during the UFC 139 festivities and he discussed why he fights and how long he plans on fighting for: "I go out there and I bust my ass and I win fights in a professional sport. If it wasn't about winning they wouldn't pay us more for winning. I'm just doing what I do best, I win fights. I have a big fan base, maybe developing slower than people who get a lot of first round knockouts, but my career is gonna go for a long time, I'm gonna be putting in a lot more fights. I've had 15 fights in the UFC and I plan on putting in another 30. I plan on being here a long time, my fans love what I do, they give me a lot of support and I fight for my fans."

MMANews.com

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Obviously an exaggeration, considering how inactive he is.