Jokers, Tools, and Dick Dryers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Ok...so here we are...in the HIAT section, where people run wild, share their opinions that we all seem to care about. Then we all turn on one another in the Flame-alation Chamber. People call the others out, whatever happens. They tell crazy stories, spam, lift someone on their e-shoulders and carry them around parading their e-love for someone.

I guess I really dont know what happened. When I was here before people were cool, would talk, would chill. Now everyone has a cob in their ass, and their head in someone elses. You cant go through the forum without seeing the same person post about not taking the internet seriously, and then in another post they make fun of someone, or ask what can happen to make this forum more active or free from blueberries.

How about we get down to the reason why we are ALL here. This goes for me in a way too, so dont go the whole WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I HAVE A LIFE YOU DONT FOR MAKING THIS THREAD. Just shut the fuck up and keep reading.

So your sitting here looking at your screen, how did you get here? Your a wrestling fan for one, and you dont have any friends who are wrestling fans. Your probably 18 and you dont want to be embarassed cuz your other friends will make fun you for watching such shit. So you go online to find a place to talk about wrestling, so BAM you found it. Now that your here...

You see there are plenty of different people here, all here for the same reasons as you are. So now that your here, there are people who have come to this place for other reasons, or they came here for the same reasons, but morphed into something more.

They see the 14 and 15 year old kids cruising the forums looking for good discussions, and they take out their pent up aggression from being stuffed in a locker or picked on at school on some kid that cant even defend themself. So then it starts a big huge deal that other people jump in because they dont have friends that make them feel good about themselves so they shit on the adolescents as well.

This creates a piling on effect in which everyone begins crying. Then some other innocent bystander who is here for the original wrestling forum and being embarassed with their friends so they come here, then using their super duper reasoning logic they say that everyone involved is a loser for taking the internet too seriously, but them by saying all that is being serious and jumping into business that they shouldnt be sticking their nose into in the first place.

So then we have the people who dont quite know what to do, and we have the people that are here just for wrestling discussion. So the people who are here for just plain true discussion do what they want, help out people etc. Then these people who dont know what they are doing decide they are going to bow down and kiss the ground that previous said members walk on. So that creates some crazy threads where 14 year old worship other people that they dont know.

Then after ALL that, when you think youve had enough, it gets better. You try to have fun, and make a joke, so then a day later you get an instant message from someone saying I heard you talked shit. So they, in trying to be bad ass, are really trying to start shit with you, because they were also picked on or whatever, but then you tell them it was a joke and to pull the cob out their ass, and magically there is no problem anymore.

Here is what this thread is saying...everyone up someones ass, on someones dick, at someones neck, etc. This is what ultimately declines the atmosphere of a good forum, little by little, once this infrastructure starts to crumble, everyone just hops on. Then just when it starts getting bad, everyone flips the script and starts thinking of solutions to fix the problems that everyone created...

Here is what this thread is saying...just post wrestling shit, if you have "friends" here then ok, you dont gotta fucking be gay, would you do that with a friend that you go hang out with and call and shit? I seriously doubt it. You would get made fun of for being gay and fucking sucking someones ass. If you dont like someone, who the fuck cares, they arent here to be YOUR friend, they are here to talk about wrestling. Let them talk about wrestling, how is it your right to bash them because YOU dont like them? They dont have the right to be themselves? Sure Ive gotten caught up in this shit, but a lot of shit has changed and I have seen how fuckin whack half this shit is.

So yeah, if you are thinking about flaming someone, or making an appreciation thread for a member, or publically announcing something regarding a member(other then birthday), or whatever your thinking of doing...BESIDES...talking about wrestling, just dont, use your mind power to think of something good to add, instead of some horse tooth fucking bullshit!

So yeah, wrestling anyone? Since we are all here for that one thing, lets just talk about wrestling, no fingering each others assholes...

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by...

---Macon X---

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Randall I love you soooooooo much your the best member ever!!!!! Macon X turns into a TOK!!!!!

FUCK YOU

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Yeah seriously.....Mike...read it long and hard....before you go and post another multi quoted reply in some pointless thread

MikeRaw

^What, lol.
No, I completely agree with what you said on this thread man, obviously.
But this forum is a mini soap opera with all the feuds and shit going on here, and drama, but for the record, of course I agree with what your saying.

And v1... Just... what? lol.

Reaction score
ok well, im glad, because agreeing with what im saying is calling yourself a loser and half the problem with this thread. you fully do understand, thank you

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Thing is that most people do ride each others dicks. People are drawn to popular people because they want to be popular too. It isn't too now bad imo. I don't need to say when it was.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
HURR HURR STRAIGHT EDGE CM PUNK IS TEH CHAMPIONZ OF TEH WORLD OF WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENTZ a

MikeRaw

^IMO, its worse now than ever, lol.
Tons of peopel fickride the admisn and mods.
And flaming, everyone here does. I like to stay away from it for the most part, but the last 3 days, Ive been in the middle of quite a bit of arguments O_O

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
To be honest....this all started with me and Randall talking about 4 different members being dick riding smurfs......one of them has posted in this thread...the other 3 well...their names may or may not be revealed

PeepShow

To be honest....this all started with me and Randall talking about 4 different members being dick riding smurfs......one of them has posted in this thread...the other 3 well...their names may or may not be revealed

:eek:

2 more now.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
No Peep actually we stated how cool youve become recently....chill my dude.