Joker Signature.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Well, i made this for Kaedon, but I added another version as well.

V1:
KaedonWSjokercopy.jpg

V2:
KaedonWSjoker2.jpg

Which one is better?

AnkleBreaker

Reaction score
Great concept! v1 is the best. The name on the card takes a great sig and sends it over the bump to sheer awesome.

Axis

Version 1 is much better. I absolutely love Version 1, while I actually quite dislike Version 2. I don't think that the pain splatters really fit the Joker theme, and seemed to get lost in the dark space anyway. My favorite in both is the color scheme though. The bright purple is GREAT contrast with the dark undertone. Awesome work.

C4

That's really artistic, fantastic job on the first signature!

The joker card is the plus point on the first one and without a doubt; it definitely does make the difference.

Weebo

Reaction score
Probly the best thing i have seen from up bud. I live how the colors, text and pics all flow together so well. Keep up the good work. Oh and I like the first one better. Just don't like the big empty space on the second one.