JoJo Offerman discusses doing fan conventions, Bray Wyatt, more

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

“There are good days, there are bad days. It’s honestly very difficult most days,” she said. “But I’ve always said that Windham and I – you guys know him as Bray – our relationship was so strong, it was such a wonderful, beautiful thing that that’s what gets me going, knowing that we had that type of love and strength in what we built in our family, in our home, in our life. So, that keeps me going, staying strong for him.”
“The wrestling community, even beyond, they’ve really had my back, especially people in the company have really just stepped up and helped me get through a lot of my days."
“Honestly, the biggest reason I do this is to be able to let people know that they can come and, kind of, show their support in person if they want to cause I think that seeing me as helped a lot of people cope.”
“I’m a mom, so that’s pretty much what I do most of my time. Just kind of getting back into the groove of things, trying some music, I don’t know, maybe working out again in the ring, we don’t know, we’ll see but pretty much that’s all. I’m just a mom,” she said.