JoJo and Eva Marie Vs Paige and Emma Clip

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

This confuses me, JoJo was doing really well from the looks of this, she was hitting the ropes correctly and not being afraid to hit them, she was selling very well especially when the submissions was about to be locked it, was hitting some moves really well but Eva Marie from her matches on TV are shit and Eva gets TV time?

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
True dat, Even then why is Emma not on TV god damn? JoJo should spend some time in NXT, she looks to have a lot of potential and is very young so has the time to be in NXT and not be too old (WWE standards not mine). Eva should just get released.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
True dat, Even then why is Emma not on TV god damn? JoJo should spend some time in NXT, she looks to have a lot of potential and is very young so has the time to be in NXT and not be too old (WWE standards not mine). Eva should just get released.
Doubt that will happen until at least Total Divas is over this season

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
As you've all said, Eva Marie should just get the fuck out! She isn't really talented, but well... She may be fappable enough for WWE to keep her. She may bring more male attention if she's hot as fuck.