Johnny Nitro Buried, WWE.com Teases RVD Return, More

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Source: PWInsider.com

- For proof on how far Johnny Nitro has been buried on the RAW roster, check out this link that goes to the latest Superstar 2 Superstar where he interviews Steve O.
http://www.wwe.com/inside/superstartosuperstar/exclusives/s2ssteveoandnitro

- WWE.com had a poll up yesterday asking fans which brand Rob Van Dam should go. Of course this is a completely bogus question considering Van Dam is done with WWE as his contract will expire at the end of this month. Apparently the official WWE website does this to try and mess with people.

- The latest edition of MAD Magazine features an article about WWE called "MAD's Touchy-Feely Wrestlemania Outtakes." In it, there are photos from WrestleMania (several from when Vince got his head shaved) with funny dialogue thought bubbles added in.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I wouldn't call that a burial. I'm pretty sure they just don't have anything for him at the present time.

Defiant One

Reaction score
I dont think it really means anything, unless something happened that none of us know yet. Alot of fans dont know RVD will likely be leaving so the tease could be meant for them.

3lions

Reaction score
Interviewing Steve-O on WWE.com hardly confirms Nitro's burial does it? Slight over-reaction there.