John Cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
JohnCenacopy.jpg

not my best... what do u think?

Rate/Hate/:blob1:

JC Punk

Reaction score
Wow! I love Cena and i think its flawless i like the bg but the hustle loyalty respect text is only thing i dont like other than that flawless 7/10

CT Styles

I don't like the bg, I'ts def not your best. tbh, It looks like he's emerging from a pile of poo with the colour choice, I dont like the brown stuff on Cena either doesn't look right.

5/10, you've done better

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
JohnCenacopy.jpg

not my best... what do u think?

Rate/Hate/:blob1:

You should get rid of the bottom text where it says John Cena. Looks ugly since both that and Cena are over writing Respect

maybe lighten the text/bg a bit so Cena doesn't stand out too much. You have to do something with the text/bg, don't mod Cena. This is minor but where the text begins/end the Background looks really gay for lack of a better word.

Other then minor details it's a good signature with a good theme. The pic matches well with the rest.

7/10

oh and the color's are fine, if not exceptional considering there the current color theme for John Cena.

jwind

Reaction score
it's not the best but i am VERY pleased to see you trying something other than that grainy style bg's you've used forever

Enigma22

Reaction score
^ya thats basically why i made this