John Cena ULTIMATE CENA Request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

I haven't request a banner in years, well, that streak is over.

Theme: John Cena "U Can't See Me" (just like his shirt)

Colors: Mostly blue and black, with a little red and white

Person(s): Johnny C.

Text: Maybe a bunch of little phrases all over the place, like "My Time is Now" "U Can't See Me" "Never Back Down, Never Quit" "You Want Some, Come Get Some" "Chain Gang Soldier"

Font: Maybe sort of ghetto letters, or blinged out letters, something very John Cena-like.

Size: Well, average banner size, I forgot what it was :(

Pics: I am mostly looking for the ultimate John Cena Banner, maybe a couple logos or something, crap that's on his t-shirts, maybe the World Title or WWE title. Again, ULTIMATE CENA.

I know this isn't a banner that can be whipped up in like 5 minutes, but if you can do it in 5 minutes, all the power to you. MEGA REP for this one, I will be sporting this for a long time lol.

Klide

ibj21i.jpg

hope this is good enough im not a great at GFX

xtremebadass

That is an awesome banner. I love the cartoon image in the bg. Rep for you, anyone else got any attempts. Rep for everyone who submits. I'll choose after I get a couple.

xtremebadass

I didn't literally mean put "Johnny C." on the shirt, but awesome attempt dude, rep for you

xtremebadass

it turned out awesome though dude, it's pretty original, the Johnny C just added to the lol-ness of this banner