John Cena (Rep as always for feedback)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Made for CMS as he requested it in WS's thread and I was bored. So I tried.

My backgrounds are getting pretty repetitive. All I can really do that works for me are grunge and splatter. If anyone can give me any ideas or anything to work on, I'd appreciate it.

Version 1:
JohnCenacopy.png

Version2:
JohnCenacopy2.png

Version3:
JohnCenacopy2-1.png

JohnCenacopyavy-1.png

Rate/Hate/Masturbate

Wrestling Station

first of all, its wrong to take others requests from private threads... damn thats wrong. :nonono:

second thing, you always use random bkgs for your themes.. try to actually be creative in your bkg. You use the same bkg for everything and you just change the color of it?! lol..

you de-saturated the psds and glow a border around them. Well its nice try but i think you need to try and find your own ideas instead of just trying to copy another people design with no bkg in mind of an true theme.
thats my advice, but i cant deny that its a good try there peep.

PeepShow

first of all, its wrong to take others requests from private threads... damn thats wrong. :nonono:

second thing, you always use random bkgs for your themes.. try to actually be creative in your bkg. You use the same bkg for everything and you just change the color of it?! lol..

you de-saturated the psds and glow a border around them. Well its nice try but i think you need to try and find your own ideas instead of just trying to copy another people design with no bkg in mind of an true theme.
thats my advice, but i cant deny that its a good try there peep.

Ok, first off, I didn't "take" your request. It was just a try. I was bored and had nothing to do. I even told him he didn't have to use it.

Didnt I say I already know I get repetitive on the b/gs? I don't need to know that. You have any ideas of what I should do?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

-the black on the bottom of the text fades into his shirt a bit too much i think
- i like the background
-nice glow around cena

8/10

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Real good job, the text is a bit iffy but nice glow round Cena.
Not the greatest but it's a real good sign, simple.

8/10

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
9/10
i like the background it makes it stand out

7/10 for the little one
it would have been better if it had room for his fist

the dark knight

this is your first and final warning about this.

DO NOT ATTEMPT SOMETHING FROM A PRIVATE REQUEST THREAD. if you're so bored, try something else. or take general requests...

Enigma22

Reaction score
i think it would look better if the psds were somewhat blue, like faded into the b/g...

Spity94

Reaction score
^i think its better if they stay grey,if you change it into blue the sig would lack color,and if you blend them out it may look empty,this is a nice sig,the text isnt to bad but i think there could be alot of other texts that would fit in better,the outline in the main psd is a bit big,i think you could of reduced a bit,8/10

PeepShow

Tried a couple different things incorporating both Enigma's and Spity's feedback. Tell me what you think.

Spity94

Reaction score
i kinda still like version one cuz the b/g psd's are grey but thats just me,but i like version 3 for the outline on the main psd is smaller,good job peep

C4

The sig really isn't so good, but it's okay. Try something new, like dark signatures or make attractive bright signatures, add some new brushes and mess with styles!

Christian

Reaction score
version 1 looks the best imo, i dont know much about photoshop or anything but they do look nice. could use some different pictures tho, hes wearing the same shirt in every pic and it looks kinda funny :p