John Cena Killed By Harry Potter! News Inside~!

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ever had an alt account on IWF?

• Yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Quick survey of IWF here. Who here has ever had an alt account?

Don't have to say who it was. I was just interested to see how many people have tried to be funny or whatever.

Hometown Kid

I haven't. I don't even particularly like "CB" very much and I especially can't stand the Santino account. :n: And what was up with that wwe jon cena guy or whatever? :smh

CT Styles

I made one when I was banned.

Bad, bad decision. It's just so I could view the BTB section since it's fucking private now. :smh

Reaction score
Joke attempt = FAILED.

When you are older, I expect you lot to embrace sarcasm as a cunning and quirky artform that dominates most discussion when you're out on the piss. For now, I repeat = FAILED.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
To seventhreason--- and you will quickly learn that without the presence of a lol or a smiley, sarcasm never works over computer text.

To the poll--- Nope, although plenty of times I've been claimed to be an alternate account of somebody else, i've actually never done a second one. I did think about joining as a Holden Magroin once though.