John Cena getting married

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Source: Rajah.com
John Cena is getting married. He is engaged to his long-time girlfriend Liz, who he proposed to in late September.

lol so he is no longer a superman anymore!! :p

HHHforever

Reaction score
Supercena continues to improve his life in all aspects. I'm assuming his girl is extremely hot. Anyway congrats to Cena and hopefully he is continuing to recover well.

chessarmy

^ Actually she is not, I saw a pic of her on another website and she is ok, but Cena could do alot better...

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Well in that case I'm a little disapointed. Considering Cena could probably get any chick he wanted, I'm a little surprised by that.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

i always thought he was gay ..... no joke

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Hahahahahaha very good point. I guess since you usually see wrestlers as muscular, tan, millionaires or close to it if they're good, you'd expect their wives to be hot.

Roxxi,
Do you have to turn any thread that has the word John Cena in it, in any context, into a holy war about how he shouldn't be champion? Seriously get over it. He's not champion at the moment and he probably won't be for at least 6 more months so let it go! If you don't like it then don't watch.