John Cena divorce ends amicably

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
John Cena's divorce nightmare has come to an end ... in fact, the two sides have agreed to bury the hatchet ... TMZ has learned.

As we previously reported, Elizabeth Huberdeau felt like she was blindsided when Cena unexpectedly filed to end their 3-year marriage back in May.

Things got nasty ... quickly ... with Liz making moves to challenge the couple's prenup. Liz also said she believed Cena was messing around with other women behind her back.

But now, Liz's attorney, Raymond Rafool, tells TMZ the two have managed to work things out privately ... saying, "All matters [in the divorce] have been settled and resolved amicably.”

The terms of the settlement are confidential.

So far, no comment from Cena's camp.

TMZ

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Hope things ended well :upset:

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
That's good to hear, Hopefully Cena's divorce ends up like The Rock's divorce and he doesn't end up losing everything.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
So basically he said here is a shit load of money :angry: , buy yourself some shoes and she was all like :yay:

Reactions: Farooq

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
inb4 Seabs makes a move on Cena for all that money

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
He is a hypocrite. What happened in the first place though, couldn't she see him?

To be fair though, it ends well.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Just me who's realized he was about to lose everything then powered up and everything worked out well? FUCKING SUPERCENA.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Good for them. Better in the long run to reach a settlement agreement, I'm sure. Better than dragging that shit out. Hopefully for him it was a decent agreement. Just glad it's over with now and they can go on about their lives.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
She's gonna come back on the 1000th RAW during Cena's match and she's gonna say, "CENA I'M PREGNANT!!!!!"
And Cena's gonna be like :angry:
And then Punk is gonna be like :burns::jeritroll: and gets the roll up pin and :win:

Reactions: Asskicker

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Because when you become stale you lose your hair