John Cena & CM Punk Scheduled To Feud Through 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
WWE Champion CM Punk didn’t state it on RAW tonight but John Cena is scheduled to be his next challenger for the belt. The plan for months has been for Cena to main event at Night of Champions from his hometown of Boston.

Cena and Punk are booked as the RAW live event main events through the end of 2012, including the December 27th return to Madison Square Garden.

(Source: PWInsider)
SOURCE

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Finally punk will be in the main event ! :punk:

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

Reaction score
So far this feud is completely wrong.

This feud has terrible writing all over it. John Cena and CM Punk are on the wrong side of the fence.

Why is CM Punk the guy complaining for respect? The fans have supported him throughout this run. The locker room respects him. He hasn't been overlooked. He has received plenty of TV time.

Cena refuses to turn heel.

John Cena should be the heel. The fans do not respect him. No one in the locker room respect him. After all he accomplish the fans do not cheer for him. The fans completely supported The Rock against Cena. Last Summer fans cheered for CM Punk over Cena. Cena was out of the title hunt for many months. Cena's recent history fits the profile to be the heel complaining for respect.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
Finally punk will be in the main event ! :punk:

Not unless he returns.....
8e2705c2e11d98e43b4cd90b13752dc8.jpg

And I don't know why, maybe they just want to have Cena as champion again I guess, can't really see why they chose to make Punk the heel and not Cena.