John Cena Banner

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jachson

Reaction score
johncena.png

First in a few months, rate and comment

noumenon

Really nice work dude. Maybe just make the John Cena text stand out a bit more. Other than that...really cool.

Jachson

Reaction score
Really nice work dude. Maybe just make the John Cena text stand out a bit more. Other than that...really cool.
I was going to but with the way the banner looked itself, making the text stand out would've looked kinda dumb in my opinion, thanks for the reply though. :)

Reaction score
Again, like I mentioned in your other Cena sig, you need to make your "foreground" picture, the focus of attention (which I'm guessing is the middle pic) stand out more. Otherwise it just looks like a blur of random pics with no real focal point. Make that stand out, make the text a little better, like noum said, and it would look sweet man! Nice work!

Klide

Yeah dude you should totally join the GFX league if you want to just pm me or say so here. :)

Klide

Yeah man i just singed you up. You'll get a pm once matches are set which would be sometime this week or next.