John Cena Banner

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

This was before I requested for one, it's probably the reason I requested for one since I really do suck at GFX. Now, for another very rare appearance XBA attempts to GFX this bee-otch. Tell me what you think...

CENABANNER3.jpg

here's a bigger version, but I think it looks better small so you can make it out more clear...

CENABANNER2.jpg

Wordlife

I like it Mike its just very blurry, and the pictures are kinda hard to make out imo. I like the whole brick idea you got going on in the background but you messed up the blending. I like where you are going with this though :)

I don't try to bash it, cause it doesn't need bashing. It's your first try in a while, and by all means its good.... just fix up some things, add a little text, it'll be fine then

C4

What program do you use? Photoshop?

I can see that you've tried a lot of different things in here. It's a good thing if done seperately but jumbled up together like this isn't such a good decision imo.

Thumbs up for using your creativity and coming up with something innovative and totally unique. But it's just too messed up. Like I said before, everything at it's own is good but combined, Nah. There should be one major focus (i.e. the focus point) where our eyes immediately go when we see the banner. In this banner/signature, all the images are faded with just about the same opacity, they have been cartooned the same way as well I guess so basically there is no focus point.

Also the brick wall interrupts his face, parts of the wall should have been erased to make his face visible. Nonetheless, good try, something creative, appreciate your effort. :y:

xtremebadass

I like it Mike its just very blurry, and the pictures are kinda hard to make out imo. I like the whole brick idea you got going on in the background but you messed up the blending. I like where you are going with this though :)

I don't try to bash it, cause it doesn't need bashing. It's your first try in a while, and by all means its good.... just fix up some things, add a little text, it'll be fine then

lol, atleast I attempted blending though :)

Oh nad C4, yes I did use PS, but it's PS7