John Cena (Another one)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jachson

Reaction score
johncenaqk2.jpg

LKP

Its a good one dude. I'm guessing your a cena fan :). Someone has to be i suppose.

xtremebadass

Being a Cena fan I am required to love it :)

lol at him owning both Dave and Jeff

Wordlife

great sig! Throw some red in there, it looks sexy as is though :)

Reaction score
I honestly dont like this. Just some of my thoughts on it...

-Your background pictures and your foreground pictures are not seperated enough. I mean, your foreground picture doesn't stick out of the background. Sure, it's bigger and what not, but there's nothing to make it stick out, so it just blends into the background. Maybe give it a more solid black, add a very light/small border, change the contrast, add some white, anything to make it slightly different to the rest...

-The background is WAAAAY too busy! There's just too much in it to really enjoy it. From first look it seems you have 3 background pics, but at closer look you have possibly a fourth? Too many, imo. Two, absolute max three. There's just too much going on. Possibly slightly better choice of pics, too.

-The colour scheme is good. Contrast could possibly use a bit of tweaking - I'd go with more.

Those are just my thoughts on it though.