John Cena and some more.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

New graphics by C4! :bounce:

0cd4698e0f.png

674429df16.png

c08faa54ac.png

Green rep for proper feedback, comments and suggestions!

Rate/Hate/:gun_rifle:

Reaction score
even tho hes crap lol the john cena one is cool i liek teh text and teh rising sun brush thing lol but teh cryme tyme one the bgs to plain and teh text suks

Wrestling Station

ok first of, why you use the black/white border on most of your sigs? Use the single color more.

as for each one... hmm..

sig 1:
this probably the least of them all. why?..
a- why the vector is pointing from Orton's head? lol.. seriously, blend that part.
b- the position of the text needs to be modified.
c- I dont like the orange box (not coz of its color, but coz of its bad filling)

Sig2 and 3:
a- the light position is wrong. hence the shadow on the psds.
b- the blending is not very well done.
c- the choice of text is good imo, but i think needs some effects.. not much though.
d- worst thing in this sig is the wires. They are overlaping the main psds which is bad imo.

C4

even tho hes crap lol the john cena one is cool i liek teh text and teh rising sun brush thing lol but teh cryme tyme one the bgs to plain and teh text suks

Who is crap, me? :yeahright:

why the vector is pointing from Orton's head? lol.. seriously, blend that part.

lol, that's John Cena. But I understand what you're trying to say the vector doesn't suit well over there. Needs no blending, just doesn't fit in there.

John

New graphics by C4! :bounce:

0cd4698e0f.png

674429df16.png

c08faa54ac.png

Green rep for proper feedback, comments and suggestions!

Rate/Hate/:gun_rifle:

to be honest i prefer the blue sig tio the green sig. nice psd'd and blending there by C4 and the john cena one is good aswell. i like how you always place C4 is a good posision if you know what i mean. and i also like the style and background you have in the Cena sig.

ratings:
Cena: 8/10
Green Cryme tyme: 5/10
Blue cryme tyme: 7.5/10

EDIT: After seeing your post C4, thankyou.

C4

ratings:
Cena: 8/10
Green Cryme tyme: 5/10
Blue cryme tyme: 7.5/10

That's better and justified right there. But it doesn't mean you never give out 10/10's to anybody :yeahright:, just think before you rate alright?