John Cena and Kane clash at live tour press conference in Abu Dubai

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Watch the video here: http://www.wwe.com/worldwide/abu-dhabi-press-conference

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates – A press conference today to kick off WWE’s first-ever live event tour in Abu Dhabi turned chaotic when Kane attacked John Cena. But, Cena turned things around and put The Big Red Monster through a table in front of members of the media.

The altercation comes just days after it was announced Cena and Kane would do battle in an Ambulance Match at the upcoming Elimination Chamber pay-per-view on Feb. 19.

Also present at the press conference were Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and Interim Raw General Manager John Laurinaitis, WWE Champion CM Punk and R-Truth, who are all expected to be in action tonight as part of the Raw live event – the start of WWE’s three-show tour in the United Arab Emirates.

Last month, The Miz stopped in Abu Dhabi to talk with local media about WWE’s first-ever live events in Abu Dhabi.

Source: WWE.com

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
In the video you can see R-Truth laughing when that guy in the media asks Cena a question..hahahahahaha i love him.

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Re: RE: John Cena and Kane clash at live tour press conference in Abu Dubai

Crayo said:
Cena gets the better of him again. Ugh.

Dont like this storyline so far. Kane needs to win so Cena turns heel.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
John Cena will be live in Abu Dubai !!!......... by the way so will be WWE champion CM Punk

I wonder if Garfield managed to ship Nermal there in time for the main event

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Cena is definately way more aggressive. I like him even more now. He will never compare to Randy Orton though, psycho wise anyways.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I'd rather have Kane win this feud. I don't min Cena beating Kane up most times, however Cena cannot win this feud.