Joey Styles and Dolph Ziggler twitter banter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Joey Styles ?@JoeyStyles
Is there anything that @HeelZiggler doesn't do flawlessly? Check out this week's WWE Download http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q4iC-xt31M&feature=youtube_gdata_player

48m Dolph Ziggler ?@HEELZiggler
@JoeyStyles win?

I lol

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
So, so true. How many big names have to write about how great he makes his matches before he can finally stop being a high level jobber? Give this dude the title, and give up on shameful. Sheamus moves as well in the ring as Big show does, and both are just horrible to watch. GO DZ.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
So, so true. How many big names have to write about how great he makes his matches before he can finally stop being a high level jobber? Give this dude the title, and give up on shameful. Sheamus moves as well in the ring as Big show does, and both are just horrible to watch. GO DZ.

The one good thing about Show is that he usually doesn't work stiff. Sheamus works stiff all the time and has hurt multiple WWE guys, he even ended Jamie Nobles career on his first match on RAW if I remember correctly.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
stop being so good spot, i'm tired of agreeing with every post you make. :boss:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
True. The guy is an awesome, great worker. Should be pushed to the moon.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Yet again another week where somebody is bigging up DZ in the WWE and what do they do bout it? Not much as he aint Sheamus or HHH!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:rhodes: Styles shut up. The dashing one is gonna win

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Ziggler need win MITB :D