Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Thought I made a thread about this sequel being announced before but I guess not.. Joe Dirt 2 sequel was announced a few months back.. then the news came out that it would be a Crackle exclusive, although there will probably be other available outlets for it such as X-Box Video, YouTube, Amazon, etc...

Yesterday a new announcement was made in regards to the movie's filming..

David Spade, Christopher Walken, Dennis Miller, Brittany Daniel, and Adam Beach return with their original roles, with newcomers Mark McGrath and Patrick Warburton. Spade re-teams with Fred Wolf who co-wrote and executive produced the sequel to the Columbia Pictures cult favorite. Wolf also serves as the director.

“Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser” is produced by Happy Madison Productions. Production was completed at the end of 2014 on location in Louisiana-the backdrop of the Baton Rouge based original feature film.

The feature is scheduled for release in the summer of 2015 on Crackle.

Doesn't look like Kid Rock has been announced to return yet which obviously wouldn't be that big of a deal considering a good majority of the other solid characters in the first movie are slated to return however I would like to see Robbie make a return to the movie.

I'm pretty interested in it, it may not be as good as the first one was but I think it will at least be consistent in value and not a complete let down.

Reactions: Bort

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
lmao Mark Mcgrath.

It's crazy how many of these kind of movies are jumping on the wagon to make mediocre sequels after Dumb and DUmber and Anchorman went 50% on theirs.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
lmao Mark Mcgrath.

It's crazy how many of these kind of movies are jumping on the wagon to make mediocre sequels after Dumb and DUmber and Anchorman went 50% on theirs.

Not quite sure what you're meaning here? Quality wise or money wise?