Jobs for 15 year olds?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

weiking

Some teens age 15 want to find a job to earn pocket money, however, most businesses want you to be 16 to hire you for gainful employment.

Make up flyers and pass them around in your neighborhood.
Offer to do whatever work it is you want to do, such as :

Computer work, Babysit, Clean Garages, Organize Cupboards, File Papers, Wash Cars, Mow Lawns, Pull Weeds, Tutor the neighbors kids, Walk/wash Dogs, Dog sit, Clean the Pool, Assist the elderly, whatever...

Post first whatever it is you want to do or are good at ...
You should keep your options open and make a decision after the persons call you instead of not giving them many reasons to call.

Say you are a student and available to work on weekends also.

straight_edge76

PHEDO!!! lol the only serious "job" a 15 year old can get is stuff like babysitting and various other odd jobs. When I was 15 I hustled people lol I just ran a lawn mowing/snow shoveling (depending on the season) buisness. Good way to earn an honest doller. They could always get a job in the fields picking, and sorting fruit. Sorta tedious but rewarding if you have the right supervisor :)

LadyHotrod

You're 23, why are you making a thread about 15 year old kids getting jobs?

Why does it matter how old he is? Maybe he has a 15 year old sibling and just wants to give advice to other 15 year olds? Or maybe he wanted to get a job at 15 and wants to give some advice?

I don't see how it's a horrible thing that he wants to help some kids out.....