Jim Ross

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chef

Reaction score
why does tna suck

You people make me sick to my stomach. You all constantly say that TNA is better than WWE and it is not. What the TNA have to offer that WWE doesn't? It is not the action because I have watched TNA a lot of times and their wrestlers still don't deliver a good solid performance. It is not the storylines because it doesn't make any sense. Basically what I am saying is that TNA SUCKS! I would say that TNA has a few good wrestlers like AJ Styles and Cristopher Danials, but most of the rest of the roster sucks. Kurt Angle has truly lost his step. He doesn't even look like the old WWE Kurt Angle. He is stupid for going to TNA anyway and why did he go to TNA again. He couldn't give WWE a straight answer so why do you all constantly believe him. Also why does TNA constantly change their champion? It makes no sense at all. By the end of 2009 nearly all of the TNA roster will hold the title.You all constantly talk about Triple H being a ten time world champ, but you all need to take a look at Jeff Jarret. This motha****** is the owner of TNA and has held the title 7 times and if you add his WCW title reigns he is a 10 time world champ. So before you criticize HHH, look at the other world title holders. Also TNA needs to stop this VKM vs VKM mess because WWE is not going to even respond to this crap. These WWE rejects are just trying to be DX again. Basically what I am trying to tell you all is shut the f*** up and enjoy TNA while you can.

Switchy

Reaction score
1) nobody said TNA is better than WWE, well not everyone like 1 person out of 10.
2) TNA isn't amazing but it doesn't suck either if you get me.
3) You missed out christian cage, lax and senshi (when you put AJ and daniels but i know you were using examples)
4) I agree on both Angle isn't nothing like he was in WWE and why they always have to change their champ.
5) vkm vs vkm ended ages ago and basically they are trying to be DX.

you put up a good argument but i dion't agree with all of it.

SWITCH on TNA: Up and coming company. needs to push a limited amount of superstars at a time instead of all at once. they were even pushing shark boy before lockdown! Could possibly contend with WWE if they make the right decisions. Recovered from the early 07 mistakes and is getting better, slowly but surely.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Whats gotten into you Chef? Some valid points but TNA like WWE has its good point and bad points. Angle has lost a step. VKM is trying to be DX. At this point comparing TNA and WWE is like apples and oranges. TNA's whole title thing is a little better imo cuz more guys have a shot as opposed to a certain champion (who shall remain nameless) who is invincible, and is champ for the better part of two years. In TNA more guys have a shot I like that. Take TNA for what it is either you like or you don't, but at this point its unfair to campare the two.

Axis

*cricket*

Nobody cared about your rant:(

TNA is wrestling. WWE is wrestling. I like wrestling. I like both.

If you have a specific problem with a specific poster with his or her specific saying that TNA is better than WWE, then take it up via PM. Nobody cares about your WWE orgasms, and nobody cares about the TNA orgasm that somebody is bound to reply with.

Starsky

Reaction score
I've never once said TNA is better than WWE. I sometimes find myself enjoying the product but as a whole TNA is sub-par.

The argument of TNA constantly changing titles is way off the mark. In the past 10/11 months, they've had four champions total.

The main reason i'm unimpressed with TNA is the fact they've strayed from the wrestling aspect of their product which they built they're early (relative) success around and now it's Sports-Entertainment oriented.

And personally I feel better for Kurt Angle with him being in TNA. The physical condition he's in calls for him to be in a less demanding schedule if he's even wrestling at all. I don't want the guy to be permanantly frigged and by going to TNA he can pretty assure a life outside the ring when it all comes to an end.

Clark Miller

Reaction score
This one is for American Boy, Be Free To use it.

attachment.php

J.R! Finally I had time to do a J.R Sig. I Like this one alot. Not my best of work, but it looks nice. So be free to rate, use, or share critique. Thanks, and Enjoy!