Jim Henson Wilkins Coffee Commercials

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I actually never knew about these until a guy was trying to sell a Wilkins Muppet on Pawn Stars. Apparently these commercials were from the 50s and 60s and they are pretty demented.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Some of these are fine but other ones... they are just too dark. I am shocked they allowed these to air.

"Do you like this coffee?"
"No."

*Deserves punishment/death*

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Some of these are fine but other ones... they are just too dark. I am shocked they allowed these to air.

"Do you like this coffee?"
"No."

*Deserves punishment/death*

I agree. In several of them Wilkins is implied to murder Wontkins and it's just really dark for not only Jim Henson, but a 1950s advertising campaign

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I agree. In several of them Wilkins is implied to murder Wontkins and it's just really dark for not only Jim Henson, but a 1950s advertising campaign
I mean if we look at other things during the 50's... It can explain some things...
s-l300.jpg