JFK Assassination

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

There was a thread a while back, but I decided to make a new one because I don't feel like bumping something I can't find. But let's see the theories behind the shooting...

Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone
LHO and others conspired to kill JFK
LHO and CIA kill JFK
CIA kill JFK without Oswald
Mafia kills JFK
Random person kills JFK
CIA agent accidently kills Kennedy after Oswald shoots JFK in the throat...CIA guy runs behind the motorcade with an AR 19 and stumbles, accidently pulling the trigger, and delivering the fatal shot. (I think this one is the funniest)
LBJ has Kennedy killed with help of CIA and Dallas Police
Dallas Police kills JFK
Soviets kill JFK
Cubans kill JFK

So...what do you guys think?

Personally, I think LBJ had Kennedy killed with multiple shooters, why kill Kennedy, and not try to get LBJ? LBJ had the most to gain. The CIA was in on it too, they reduced security around Dealey Plaza and if LHO acted alone...why not kill JFK when he was on Houston Street? (It's the street by the Book Depository...JFK was facing the BD when he was on Houston...they turned left onto Elm, where Kennedy was shot...LHO had at least 2 clear shots where he could've shot JFK in the forehead...but he waited until JFK was behind trees?

Dallas Police was also in on it imo, it took them 10 minutes to close off the area?

There had to be around 2-3 shooters, possibly involving LHO...but just 90 seconds after the shooting, Oswald went clear across a giant room filled with a maze of boxes and put a rifle in the maze, then leaves, goes down a couple flights of stairs, past people...that never saw him...into the break room, where a Dallas Police officer stopped a calm LHO...he wasn't even out of breath? imo he knew about the assassination, but he was just the patsy.

Ruby....he killed LHO because he felt that he would be adored by the American public for killing JFK's "killer". imo, he had nothing to do with the assassination, even though he was tied into the Maifa and other crime organizations. I think Ruby thought he was doing the right thing when he shot Oswald in the basement of the police station.

What do you guys think?

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
I figure that someone in the government had Kennedy killed. Mostly because of the Kennedys huge popularity. The US political system could have almost ended up into moreless a monarchy without JFK's killing. JFK would have easily won re-election with Robert following him for another 8 years and then Ted Kennedy probably then for 8 more, then they would have probably had someone else in line until JFK Jr. hit 35. That would have been at least 24 years with the same family running the government and that can't happen here in the US ,so somebody made sure of it.

Also I have always thought that real shooter came from the grassy knoll based on the reaction of the Secret Service. These men are trained to know where a gunshot comes from and all of them turn to the knoll not where Oswald was there. I have heard that explained by the shots echoing at the spot of the city but I've always found that an easy excuse.

Vandy316

Reaction score
why wouldnt they want JFK as President though. He was one of the greatest Presidents and im sure that his children and grandchildren wouldve been great leaders too. Does this also mean that the gov killed his son too? how else could a greatly inshape young man couldve died?

Vandy316

Reaction score
^is that how? oh, i wasnt sure. well then i guess that the gov couldve crashed it on purpose then

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Yeah, some people believe that. His plane had an advanced GPS based autopilot system (which he used most of that specific flight), and the weather was supposedly clear. So it's a bit of a mystery as to how it happened.

Travis40

[YT]ozx4_4DZp38[/YT]

Watch JFK's head as the last bullet struck...back...and to the left?

...the wound on the back of his head closely resembles an exit wound...making the shot come from the overpass...the shot couldn't have came from behind the fence where many people think it came from...only a small amount of people thought it came from the triple overpass...that's where it had to come from...but his head went to the left...

Vandy316

Reaction score
well since the Texas Governor was hit first, as it looks, it came from in front of them. so either there were 2 shots cause the Gov. went forward and JFK back and left and they would have to be multiple shooters. now im thinking that there is multiple shooters

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Me and my mate were talking about this today and we came to this:

Nikita Khruschev, former Russian dictator, he is the one who was behind the cuban missile crisis in 1962 during the Cold War, the closest this Earth has ever come to a nuclear war.

Kennedy (when he found out) was the main one who didn't agree with this cause Cuba was too close to the US. He was assassinated in 1963.

So maybe Khruschev killed him to get back at him?

I dunno if it makes sense but just a thought.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Well, I believe he was assassinated by our own government due to his eagerness to "step up" to the USSR in a threatening manner. It caused a lot of panic here, and when there are other ways around it, why make millions of people think that they could die any second?