Jesus...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

jesus.jpg

Jesus was really a brotha...

Discuss...

Ps...All yea Jeus hata's...Don't bother postin' all that trash you speak...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

god=vince. therefore jesus=shaneo.

shaneo is alright i guess

Rell

Reaction score
ROFL thats the same picture hangs on my wall at the moment, in fact, I posted my picture here, that picture was hanging in the back.

anyway, I'm pretty sure John Cena is Jesus. In fact, I have the pictures to prove it.

w8kcyc.jpg

J

Yea Pw3rPwnd...

...and dude...Vince can't be Jesus...CUase when jesus dies and came back...He didn't reveal it was all fake...THat brotha wasn't playin'...He died and came back...

Silly little kids....

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^im going to let you guys in on a little secret. im vinces real bastard son. which menas i am jesus

CT Styles

A father guy told my dad this "How do they know that when Jesus was on the cross, that he was dead, his pulse could of been so weak he could of almost been dead but still alive. They didn't have the medics we have back then so they probably couldn't tell ,so he could of still been alive"