Jessie Godderz Attends Big Brother Finale

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA

Champion
Reaction score
eadc378d6776735f192ddbb2a51f03c6_S.jpg

Last night on CBS was The Finale of their summer reality series Big Brother, in its 17th season. In attendance was Big Brother alumnus & Impact Wrestler, Jessie Godderz.

Jessie has made several appearance on Big Brother over the years & shared these photos on his Twitter page last night.

AWESOME time at the #BB17 Finale w/THEE BEST TV Host in History The 1 & Only @JulieChen! @CBSBigBrother @TheTalkCBS pic.twitter.com/60njy5WF2I

— Mr. PEC-Tacular™ (@MrPEC_Tacular) September 25, 2015

Check out the BB Abs at the #BB17 Finale: @FrankieJGrande @Cody_Calafiore @NikolaPoe @_clayhoneycutt @CBSBigBrother pic.twitter.com/yklgCNbWTG

— Mr. PEC-Tacular™ (@MrPEC_Tacular) September 24, 2015

Showing off the PECS 2 THE BEST CASTING DIR IN HISTORY @Kassting & BB LEGENDS BRENDON, DERRICK, CODY... & Dr. WILL! pic.twitter.com/VxZEN2SAat

Hangin w/THEE BEST CASTING DIR IN HISTORY @Kassting & BB LEGENDS: DERRICK, FRANKIE, CODY & of course JEFF & JORDAN! pic.twitter.com/44iJ3R0FCp

@FrankieJGrande bts of the #BB17 finale, pre-show. #frankiejg8 pic.twitter.com/7Pcmd7KJPC

— FrankieJG8 (@FrankieJG83) September 24, 2015

At the #BB17 Finale w/THE REAL MAN, MYTH & LEGEND! The 1 I owe EVERYTHING 2... My Bud @CM_Roach! #HONORED THANK U! pic.twitter.com/TXO9UCfujf

Was AWESOME seeing my Bud @JohnRedmann (Exec Producer of @TheTalkCBS) on my way to the #BB17 finale! @CBSBigBrother pic.twitter.com/maCY5NhQpp

UQ9rHpSNRTw

Continue reading...