Jerry Lawler set to be on Smackdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Just read Jerry will be making his return on October 16th (smackdown taping) in his home town. Still not sure if he will be back for good or just for that night.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Kudos to him for digging his heel in under such traumatic circumstances

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger: :upset: I've been ninja'd

WWE Hall of Famer Jerry “The King” Lawler appeared on WREG-TV in Memphis, Tennessee, Friday promoting an independent show he was appearing at in South Haven, Mississippi. During the appearance, Lawler stated that had he suffered his recent heart attack anywhere but where he was—at a WWE event near paramedics—he would likely have died.

Lawler intends to return to the ring and plans to make his WWE return at the October 16 SmackDown taping in Memphis, Tennessee.
THE SOURCE MAKES IT'S RETURN

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Glad he's alright and healthy now, but honestly I cannot stand his commentating..

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
He will make a special appearance that is all. No doctor in the world would green light someone to go back to work full time this close after a heart attack. WWE has reportedly also planned not to bring him back until 2013

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I think Lawler should take it as a sign that he should retire. Hate to talk about the guy considering his current circumstances, but his commentary hasn't been all that great.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It'll be a special appearance, I'm sure. I hope he stays out until 2013 at least, or maybe retires.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
One thing is for sure, that will most likely be the highest rated Smackdown show of the year. Sad, but :true:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yup... Smackdown gets squat compared to Raw. lol