Jerry Lawler Addresses CM Punk’s Attack Last Week

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
jerry-lawler-300x146.jpg

- WWE Champion CM Punk’s desire for respect took a violent turn on Raw last week as he pummeled Jerry “The King” Lawler into unconsciousness after the WWE Hall of Famer refused to acknowledge him as “Best in the World.” Lawler addressed the matter via Twitter before tonight’s Raw.

“On my way to Chicago. Finally feeling better. Thanks to everyone who asked about me. Punk crossed a line last week after the match was over,” Lawler wrote. “One thing I’ve learned in my years in the WWE, what goes around, comes around. To get respect…show respect!”

-PWMania

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Jose Tortilla said:

Dear god please don't let Jerry do anything besides sit down at his commentators table where he belongs. If i have to sit through another Lawler match I might end up being a fan of Michael Cole. How bout we have Punk go after some fresh deserving talent. This Lawler thing should've ended with his beat down last monday.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Why is this "feud" even happening? Weren't they supposed to build Punk vs Cena?

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
The fact that te crowd chanted "beat up cole" during that match was epic