Jericho's suspension length revealed.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
WWE.com updated their front page with the following:
“WWE Superstar Chris Jericho has been suspended for 30 days due to an irresponsible act of denigrating the Brazilian flag at a WWE live event in São Paulo on May 24.”

PWMania

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Expect this so be lengthened (work) as Jericho is going on tour mid-june in the UK with Fozzy, so it may be lengthened if they need it to be.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
The suggested suspension for mister Jericho will be:

- 1 festival gig
- 1 optional gig
- 1 opening for a big band

Total of three gig's, seems a good comparison to me mister Lawyer.

:dafuq:

:laugh:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I didn't know it was illegal to stomp on the flag here. I'll try it someday and see if they arrest me. That's B.S., stupid law, can't keep someone arrested for over 30 years but can get Y2J suspended for kicking that piece of fabric around? Damn it!

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I didn't know it was illegal to stomp on the flag here. I'll try it someday and see if they arrest me. That's B.S., stupid law, can't keep someone arrested for over 30 years but can get Y2J suspended for kicking that piece of fabric around? Damn it!
Most 3rd world countries have similar laws. Nothing stupid about it, not every country can be America.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
Most 3rd world countries have similar laws. Nothing stupid about it, not every country can be America.

I guess here's not the right place to complain about my country's politics (there a lot to complain about that), but at least in decent places they won't try to arrest a freaking wrestler for a skit during a show.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So, we lose the Orton/Jericho match at No Way Out?
Considering they are hell-bent on screwing up Punk/Bryan, this was sure fire MOTN.

:upset:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Rainman said:
So, we lose the Orton/Jericho match at No Way Out?
Considering they are hell-bent on screwing up Punk/Bryan, this was sure fire MOTN.

:upset:

Yes, I want to see it they are just going to ignore it and pretend Jericho doesn't exist or it they'll actually explain it.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Pretty sure they'll just drop it and ignore that it ever happened.

Maybe they can throw Randy into the WHC match, maybe they can throw him at Miz or Dolph.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think that's putting America over a little bit too much, every developed country has a more developed law and government system than developing countries.

Randy vs Dolph or Miz in a PPV is a great idea, it would be great for either one of them.