Jericho update.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Chris Jericho was asked on Twitter if he is working on a storyline for when his suspension ends and he wrote, "Haha! Why bother ?? Im done RT". As always, take what Jericho says online with about a thousand grains of salt. It should be noted that when a fan disparaged Brazil Jericho said not to do that and that it was he that screwed up. I appreciate him being accountable. He also noted that he is "not allowed" to appear at Raw tonight. Luckily for him, he has a Fozzy tour upcoming that he can prepare for. For those that missed it (somehow) Jericho was suspended for 30 days after kicking the Brazilian flag at last week's house show.

PWInsider

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Really curious how it will work out. We've seen too little of him in the time he returned.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Making it kayfabe so he could tour with his band would be a good idea, I agree.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Jericho doesnt give a fuck anymore hes got his fozzy band thing to do soon so he will be off touring and by the time he gets back in WWE his contract will be up so he doesnt care what happens

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Agreed.

Btw people, Jericho does this all the time. He's a twitter troll. :troll:

I think everyone would know that after everything that happened on Twitter before his return.