Jericho tweeted about retirement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Chris Jericho wrote on Twitter Thursday night that he does not see himself retiring anytime soon. Jericho took other fan questions and said that he will only ever wrestle for WWE and that Shawn Michaels is the greatest wrestler of all-time.

Source

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Still gutted bout SS though but I do hope he doesn't retire anytime soon and this aint a troll!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Really hope he doesn't retire

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I hope he sticks with pro wrestling as long as he's able to maintain his health and quality of life. He really is one of the best in the world at the wrestling game and is a huge asset to WWE.

wk

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Jericho once said that he hopes he is no longer wrestling by the time he is 40 years old. Guess he already changed his mind about that.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I still think he has so much to offer to the wwe. would be a shame for him to retire.