Jericho Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

Y2Jsig.png

:)/:(/:jerk:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

-Very simple, almost too much so
-Background is pretty good
-I don't think the text suits too well
- psd is good

Overall I would say a 6/10. It's nothing great, but not too bad

The Rated R CMStar

I like the PSD, but I don't think that neither the text nor the background fits him, and the background is just too simple

Wrestling Station

um.. just have a look at the one i made for CMS.. take some ideas from it.

as everyone said, the sig you made looks kinda empty and plain. Try be more creative by adding some other stuff in the sig.

CT Styles

^^ Yeah I was trying to do something like that.

This sig was more of a 'play around with the effects and see what happens' sig. I know its not great the bg was originally blue and yellow and then I did something and it made that color, I liked the bg I kinda knew it didn't suit Y2J but I thought I would just see what happens. I think if it was brighter colors then it would look better. I'll have another go tomorrow.

What about these? I like the 1st I think its the best I've ever done

1st
Y2JICsigblue.png

2nd
Y2JICsigyellow.png

Fenix0505

Reaction score
The 1st one works a lot better, just the cut needs some blending work. it does not fit the background. Also the text needs to be blended as well i do know the DXD GFX is ur signature but the main text with sub. text needs to be blended.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya the main psd could use some blending as well as the text... also i think something in the background would help it a lot...

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya thats what i was talkin about. i like the new text a lot better too...