Jericho returning as babyface

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
It’s expected that Chris Jericho will be working as a babyface when he returns to action. WWE showing footage of Jericho performing with Fozzy on RAW was the first step in portraying him in a more positive light.

SEScoops

:obama::obama:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
:facepalm1:

WWE Can't be that stupid, can they?

Don't answer that.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Face Jericho is still better than most others on the roster.

WWE is always intent on doing heel vs heel, and Jericho's just going to be lost in the shuffle as a face, whereas they need all the heel talent they can get atm. It's not Jericho's talent that's the issue here (as usual), dude's a boss either way.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
But we really need a big heel atm, Jericho plays the loves himself role perfectly

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It's Jericho, he'll always stand out. Plus I can fap over the possibility of the rockstar Chris Jericho Vs The Showoff DZ. Who would he feud with as a heel? Punk's been done, Cena / Sheamus / Orton would all bore me.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I like face jericho :) maybe they're turning him face to set up a feud with a heel? :O

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
wtf is SEScoops?

Sounds to me like they are just trying to put 2 and 2 together. They might be right, but I doubt they have inside sources.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
wtf is SEScoops?

Sounds to me like they are just trying to put 2 and 2 together. They might be right, but I doubt they have inside sources.

Do any dirtsheets have actual inside sources? D:

This could be good. Would love a feud with Ziggler. Anyone else?