Jericho or Ziggler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is the better wrestler?

• Jericho

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ziggler

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Not a gimmick comparison

In your opinion, who is the better wrestler in terms of skill, athleticism, and overall talent; Jericho or Ziggler, and why?

In my opinion, Ziggler caps it off for athleticism, but skill and overall talent, he is just under Jericho.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I can't choose one, they are both extraordinary talents and amazing in differant ways, Ziggler is the future, Jericho is a legend, can not choose for me.

Saddlerrad

Jobber
Reaction score
I'd say Ziggler has the Athleticism and talent these days, but a Jericho 10 years ago is like a carbon copy of Ziggler these days. Its a very, very tough call to make considering they are so, so alike in both style, staturre and even things like height.

Saddlerrad

Jobber
Reaction score
Jericho is still miles ahead in the sense that he is the complete package. I have serious doubts whether Ziggler will ever go on to have a career littered with as many highlights as Jericho has, for starters he can't ever be the 1st undisputed champion can he? Ziggler of 2012 definetely beats Jericho in the ring when it comes to how athletic he is. He doesnt have the technical part yet and still hasn't put on the real classic like Jericho has many times over his career. Ziggler has huge potential though.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Prime Jericho I would go with him but 2012 Ziggler vs 2012 Jericho? Advantage Ziggler

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Ziggler.. dunno why ;o