Jericho, Barack, Abs????

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
Jericho is in shape right??? Well according to Jericho, Barack is gonna steal his abs.

Link to story & vid:
http://www.tmz.com/2009/03/26/chris-jericho-hits-obama-right-in-the-stomach/

Chris Jericho Hits Obama Right in the Stomach
Posted Mar 26th 2009 12:14PM by TMZ Staff

Pap: "You're a wrestler ... so, do you think you have better abs than Barack Obama?"
Chris Jericho: "As of right now I have better abs ... but pretty soon he's gonna take 65% of my abs away from me and give 'em to somebody else."

KingPoetic

Yes because raising taxes on people making millions by three percent is 65%. :wink_7:

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Firstly, before I ask this question, I want to say that I am on the fence with welfare, even leaning towards anti-welfare side (mainly because the process and requirements aren't personal enough and they don't see who NEEDS it), so don't think I'm defending welfare....at least in it's current state. Anyways, why do welfare jokes all have people getting things taken away from them and given to somebody else when the welfare money comes out of tax money that would still be taken if there was no welfare?

Like the Joke with the school grades. Kid 1 has an A, Kid 2 has an F. Take two levels from Kid 1 to give to Kid 2 so they both have a C. when in actuality it would work more like this (assuming this situation even ever existed, which it wouldn't):

Kids 1-30 have 100% - A. Kid 31 has 50%. The teacher takes 1% off of Kids 1-30 to give to Kid 31. Kids 1-30 all have 99% now....still an A, and Kid 31 has an 80%, a C.

A lot of people don't deserve welfare, but some do. Weed 'em out.

KingPoetic

Firstly, before I ask this question, I want to say that I am on the fence with welfare, even leaning towards anti-welfare side (mainly because the process and requirements aren't personal enough and they don't see who NEEDS it), so don't think I'm defending welfare....at least in it's current state. Anyways, why do welfare jokes all have people getting things taken away from them and given to somebody else when the welfare money comes out of tax money that would still be taken if there was no welfare?

Like the Joke with the school grades. Kid 1 has an A, Kid 2 has an F. Take two levels from Kid 1 to give to Kid 2 so they both have a C. when in actuality it would work more like this (assuming this situation even ever existed, which it wouldn't):

Kids 1-30 have 100% - A. Kid 31 has 50%. The teacher takes 1% off of Kids 1-30 to give to Kid 31. Kids 1-30 all have 99% now....still an A, and Kid 31 has an 80%, a C.

A lot of people don't deserve welfare, but some do. Weed 'em out.

Who "deserves" welfare, and who doesn't? That's entirely arbitrary.

The welfare system is a joke not for corruption but for the opposite reason.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I know it's arbitrary, and that's what I think the program should include. Welfare now is based more on income than anything else. The guy who won the lottery and still has a couple million in the bank could get welfare since he doesn't have an income. They don't look at that stuff. They don't look at what a person spends their excess money on before and after welfare steps in. If they did, they could cut out A LOT of lazy people or end a lot of bad habits.

For instance, my (soon to be) mother-in-law is always flat ass broke. She's late on all her bills every month, she's been threatened with eviction, and her only income is her military disability money. She wanted to apply for welfare. This is where welfare would have stopped and approved her. But they didn't know that she spends (/loses) $200 EVERY WEEK at Bingo and spends another $50 on beer over the weekend with her friends. My fianceé and I were able to convince her to not apply for welfare. She didn't deserve to be on welfare, yet she could have easily got it.

SnackZ

Reaction score
kinda funny. snackz do u even understand the joke

WTF - am I 5? Of course I do. I was going to just name the thread Jericho talks Mania, Rourke, Obama, etc. The Barack comment I just found hilarious and thought that should be the name of the thread and put my own little joke in there too - was that wrong of me? Should I have really made this a political thing? Nah, I don't think so.

SnackZ

Reaction score
LMAO...if only he was in character and went into a rant.

And he was kinda in character when the pap first started and he was asked about Mania and Rourke, said he would slap him over and over again - said some funny shit about Chris Brown too (said he would put him in the walls of Jericho and let Rihanna hit CB in the nuts. Jericho is just funny.

KingPoetic

I know it's arbitrary, and that's what I think the program should include. Welfare now is based more on income than anything else. The guy who won the lottery and still has a couple million in the bank could get welfare since he doesn't have an income.

You realize that since Clinton's reform you MUST be employed to get welfare, right?