Jeremy "Lil' Heathen" Stephens tells MMA Junkie he wants a crack at Dennis Siver for

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
104454202_10.jpg
Jeremy "Lil' Heathen" Stephens tells MMA Junkie he wants a crack at Dennis Siver for his next fight:

"I want to take out a top contender," Stephens said. "With Siver being an exciting fighter and doing pretty well, I think we'd put on a good one. I think he's perfect guy for me and a great scrap. It'd be an exciting matchup."

"He's a banger," he said of Siver. "He likes to throw. He's on a win streak, and I'm not doing too bad myself. I'd like to take his ass out and show the world I'm ready to take out the competition and move to the top."

"October would be the perfect time (with) the Diaz vs. St-Pierre card," he said. "I want on the main card. I want us to be the first fight and set the pace for the whole night

"Dennis Siver, let's do it."

Photo: Josh Hedges/Zuffa LLC for Getty Images