Jenny Jackson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

I apologize to all the people involved in the Jenny Jackson incident this past night.

Jenny wasn't imaginary, she was real and Nichole was drunk along with me so the whole conversation went fucked up and I acted as Jenny herself instead of Nicole handling the account of babygurl However it got out of hand when the numbers were being handed out and the suicide part came in, also it got old and stale.

So whoever was involved in the incident sorry from my part, rest of you talk to Jenny herself, :thumbsup:

C4

No, Nikki wasn't back.

Deal with it Dylan, you actually called Jenny herself from the fake number.

Rell

Reaction score
Kiss my ass :smh

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I didn't call her.. you phailed to give out a phone number with 14 numbers...

C4

I didn't call her.. you phailed to give out a phone number with 14 numbers...

You DID call her and you even said that the number isn't valid.

Pfft terrible :roflmao:

Rell

Reaction score
Some action?

you had me going, I was so damn confused. I'm still confused, but the only thing I'm certain about is, you were using her account, and telling me to call you :laugh2:

damn Batistafangirl, and her dirty tactics

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
You DID call her and you even said that the number isn't valid.

Pfft terrible :roflmao:

Dylan says (8:25 PM):
Looks invalid imo

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

C4

damn Batistafangirl, and her dirty tactics

Switch to Jenny Jackson, it just goes better with everything... :rofl:

We're going to do this again; or shall I say Jenny is going to do it again? Some time soon maybe but fucking Dylan spoiled it, I need a new account.. :disgust1:

C4

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................

How's my new sig? :y:

Rell

Reaction score
lol I don't trust any of the chicks on my msn list anymore, they're all probably you :laugh2:

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Hi phantomgerald... you were the first person to EVER rep me on this forum.